We manage property & construction projects from inception through to final completion ensuring projects are delivered to clients requirements with focus on quality, budget and time.
Project management is the management of people, time and costs to ensure the efficient commencement, progress and conclusion of a project. The services provided may include the following:
- Establish client requirements and objectives.
- Development of project brief on behalf of client.
- Advice on assembly of project team and project budgets.
- Review of planning and timelines issues associated with scheme.
- Technical due diligence & risk management.
- Project time management.
- Advice on procurement routes and options.
- Contractor management from site commencement to handover.
- Final account negotiation, close out if snagging and defect issues.
- Post contract review of entire project.
Development requires detailed planning and analysis of the market demands, the product design, the product delivery and the proposed exit strategy.
- Detailed due diligence on sites.
- Site assessment and site analysis.
- Advice on building specifications.
- Management of advice on contract structure.
- Development appraisal & cash flow analysis.
- Advice on development agreements, Lease structures and end-user requirements.
- Employers Agent / Contract Administrator.
- Management of handover of completed property to end user requirements.